Monday, July 7, 2014

ALYoF July goal setting...

#1 procrastinator...that is ME...was going through some pizza boxes
containing UFOs this weekend and look what I found.
There are 8 blocks in Bird Brain Designs pattern #490
Love Me, Love My Cat Quilt
It has been a couple of months since I've done any embroidery.

Soooo...for my July goal....
I am going to be realistic....since it is already July 7th
I am going to complete the hand embroidery for 4 of the cat blocks.
I would love to say I could stitch all 8 but I have a few other
projects I have to get started
...for Mme Samm's See You in September Blog Hop. 
It will be September before we know it!!

I am linking up to Sew Bittersweet Designs #109 linky party.




5 comments:

  1. Last night I finished the embroidery on their Christmas pillowcase - can't wait to get it sewn. But I wish I had something else already traced...that's the part I hate. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh some lovely stitching to behold and cherish...I can see it now...welll I can't NOW but I will wink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline.
    These do look delightful. Enjoy your stitching. And I hope you get time for everything else you have planned.Isn't it amazing what we can find in pizza boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like FUN! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete